<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: February Wishlist

Saturday 11 February 2017

February Wishlist

It's snowing as I write this, so it seems as good a time as ever to post.

Let it be known from this day forward that I. Need. Sun. I need it so desperately, that today I had a meeting next to a window so that I could absorb a few cloudy rays. 

My picks for this wishlist reflect that pretty intensely, save for the sweatshirt. Except it means I’m cold. Which means I need more sun. My logic is flawless, I think. 

A colleague of mine actually walked in the day after I saw this Selected shirt and my consumerist heart broke a little when I saw it on her instead of me.To be fair, it suits her really well. 

I'm also not really much of a dress and skirt gal, but these ones looked like they needed me to love them. I'm picturing myself with sandals and a nice, cold drink in my hand...

February wishlist, Suz and the sun style, Selected Femme Reve T-shirt,  F21 Contemporary Bell Sleeve Top, ASOS Button Through Mini Tea Dress, F21 Embroidered French Terry Top, Lost Ink Painted Dungarees Dress, ASOS Petit Bardot Sleeve Top
(I actually prefer this  in white with red text, but it's sold out in my size. C'est la vie)

Hopefully there’s some sunshine in my near future. And then some warmer temperatures, and the some beaches and sea water…I’m thinking a birthday getaway with some of the above seems like the best idea I’ve had in a long time. 

Enjoy this snowy Saturday. I'm off to watch Riverdale before exploring Gent with a friend. 

xox,
Suz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home