<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Mood Music Monday // Honey

Monday 21 November 2016

Mood Music Monday // Honey

mood music monday, suz and the sun music, Honey by TRACE
It's been a hell of a few weeks - we were in London at the beginning of November seeing some great friends (also working, promise)! Since then, PJ's been in Paris overnight twice so there's been a lot of me & Hobson time. 

But I heard this song last week and it made me think of PJ and how glad I am to spend every minute that I can with him - it's now been over four years that we're together and it just keeps getting better!

Enjoy your week!

xox,
Suz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home