<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: POTD // Crap Eyewear

Wednesday 1 June 2016

POTD // Crap Eyewear

http://www.crapeyewear.com/products/the-tuff-patrol-jungle-tortoise-rims-brushed-gold-wire-w-grey-cr-39-lenses-sunglasses

I am ridiculously guilty of always wanting a new pair of sunglasses. To be fair, my eye doctor did tell me that I need to wear my sunglasses as much as possible. But considering my birthday purchase of Ray Bans in Mallorca, I couldn't justify another expensive pair of sunnies to my arsenal. 

I've read so much about Crap Eyewear, and these are so similar to the pair that I want without the hefty price tag. Friends, family - if you're looking for a way to save my eyes over the next few months, this would be the perfect summer surprise!

xox,
Suz


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home