<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Rompers in RVA

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Rompers in RVA

Surprise - I'm in Richmond!

Next surprise - super late to the game but I'm also super into rompers. 

white pepper bag, moon bag, gent, belgium, suz and the sun

So Richmond. In an attempt to see my parent's home one last time before they join my brother and I in Europe, I took a little three week vacay to my teenage home.

My phone has been replaced, my exhausted aches and pains have left and I have a new-found love for warm yoga. 

Not going to lie though, the weather was better back in Belgium, which actually was another huge surprise, as seen with my photographic evidence on the streets of Gent. Shout out to PJ's photography skills ;)

white pepper bag, moon bag, gent, belgium, suz and the sun
Romper (old, LOVE this one) // Sneakers // Moon Purse (sold out, check out the WhitePepper here) // Sunnies

These two weeks have been extremely relaxing and a little sad - the house looks so different. But seeing all of my friends and how much Richmond has changed since the last time I was here has been so great, not to mention the prices for everything in comparison to Belgium are out of this world (just like that purse up top!!!).

Thanks, RVA. Love ya.

xox,
Suz




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home