<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Suz & the Gel Eyeliner // POTD

Thursday 18 June 2015

Suz & the Gel Eyeliner // POTD

I've recently converted to gel eyeliner instead of the liquids that I've previously loved. I love the Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner, but I couldn't help but think that I would love a little colour on my lids instead. 
Suz & the Sun POTD Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner
With my green/blue eyes, this dark grey and violet Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner would be perfect! I love how gel eyeliners feel on my face and this will definitely be the next liner I try. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

What's your favourite type of eyeliner? Are there others you would recommend?

xox, 
Suz 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home