<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Suz & the Drew // POTD

Friday 19 June 2015

Suz & the Drew // POTD

I think pretty much every blogger has tried to score at least one dupe for the Chloé Drew bag, and I think I got my hands on Zara's last one. Available in early 2015, this chain strap black bag is a pretty good lookalike for the far-out-of-my-unemployed budget. 
Suz & the Sun style, Suz & the Sun POTD, Zara chain bag
However, there is still hope! As many have noticed, Forever 21 has their own pretty incredible dupe that I tried to have B bring over for me when she visited but they weren't yet in stores. 
Suz & the sun style, Suz & the sun POTD, Forever 21 Faux Leather lock crossbody
SO how lucky was I when Zara had the last available bag in Belgium. I'm totally loving this bag and can't wait until I really get to use it in the next few weeks!

xox,
Suz 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home