<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Suz & the Crochet Dress // POTD: Product of the Day

Monday 15 June 2015

Suz & the Crochet Dress // POTD: Product of the Day

Crochet is a huge hit this summer. And let's be honest, when are white maxi's not a good idea? I love an affordable piece to wear, and Forever 21's Crochet Maxi Dress is spot on.

suz and the sun maxi dress, suz and the sun style, suz & the sun style, suz and the sun product of the day,  suz & the sun product of the day
I can't get over how beautiful the back of this dress is, and the skirt looks like it has so much movement to it; the perfect dress for beach bonfires or cava by the water.

I know a lot of people have their doubts about the quality of fast-fashion stores, but I have to say, many of my favourite dresses and shirts come from Forever, HM and Mango. And they last because I take care of them, as you should with all of your clothes. 

Now that I'm a real adult with an actual place to store my clothes, especially my new maxis, I think I'm going to have to add this to my summer circulation!

Enjoy the Monday! My massive cup of coffee and I are.

xox, 
Suz


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home