<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Suz & the Dayflower Indigo // POTD

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Suz & the Dayflower Indigo // POTD

I tried this colour two weeks ago when B was here visiting. We were looking for really 'Euro' beauty products for her coworkers, like the best nail colours or the best eye shadows. 
And so, upon walking into & Other Stories in Gent, we happened upon this stunning nail polish. Today, I took the plunge and bought it, and my nails are bright and shiny and so full of the feeling of summer. 

It also has the best name. It makes me think of rolling in the flowers at a festival with a crown on my head and a mint julep waiting for me at my tent. Which will happen one month from Thursday!

I can't wait to show off my nails tonight with the boys at football, though I can't imagine they'll be quite as excited as me ;)

xox, 
Suz 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home