<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Mood Music Monday // Puppy Love!

Monday 1 June 2015

Mood Music Monday // Puppy Love!

The greatest moment of my life (post Master's degree) happened this Saturday when...drumroll please...we got a PUPPY! I've been dreaming about this little guy for five years and it finally came true. 
frenchie puppy, mr. hobson, french bulldog puppy
But more on that later. 

This last week has been amazing. I moved to Belgium on Sunday, my best friend in the world arrived in Paris on Tuesday and we spent two days in Amsterdam roaming the city and picking tulips when I finally found out I had passed my Master's thesis and would get my degree! And then we got my little Mr. Hobson! (insta: @mr.hobson)

So needless to say: I'm happy. I've got everything I want in the world and my life is just getting started!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home