<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Suz & the Jewels // Wanderlust + Co

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Suz & the Jewels // Wanderlust + Co

wanderlust + co, gold jewelry, wanderlust rings
Tri-Geo Gold Ring (size 6) & Tri-Arrow Gold Necklace (60% off!!!)

Yesterday I turned in my final draft of my Master's thesis. And, lucky me, my order from Wanderlust + Co came in the mail. I LOVE my new pieces - they fit so perfectly into my own personal jewelry style. Even better, they let me know my shipping details (free intl. shipping with an order over $50) all the way to Sweden, and they even let me know how happy they were that I had joined the #WCOgirlgang :)

But let's be honest, who can reasonably stop at just these delicate little ones? My wish list grows bigger every minute...


All of their pieces are hand-crafted and either gold, rose gold or silver plated and so unbelievably beautiful. An added bonus? As of right now they have 30% of of their sale prices. Great jewels for low prices? 
What's not to love?

What are you favourite pieces from Wanderlust + Co?

xoxo, 
Suz

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7 May 2015 at 20:33 , Blogger StayStyledOC said...

Hey doll,

Cauuuuute post! I've never ordered anything from Wanderlust & Co however, I might have to!

Stay Styled,
Lindsey

Instagram: stay_styled
Blog: http://staystyledblog.com/

 
At 7 May 2015 at 21:09 , Blogger Suz and the Sun said...

They are so amazing! I love their pieces, and they have a huge variety!

xox,
Suz

 
At 7 May 2015 at 21:42 , Blogger Susie W. said...

I've never ordered anything from Wanderlust but I love your ring so I might just have to check them out!

xx,
Susie

www.SequinsandStrawberries.com

 
At 8 May 2015 at 10:21 , Blogger Suz and the Sun said...

I'm in love with it. They also have this one that you might like :D

Let me know if you end up getting anything!

xox,
Suz

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home