<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Suz and the Spring Wishlist

Friday 10 April 2015

Suz and the Spring Wishlist

Spring is officially here in Sweden. The flowers are blooming and the sun is shining down on us. And my closet and makeup bag are in desperate need of a few goodies...
Spring wishlist collage, Ahlens, Essie, L'Oreal blurring cream, Forever21, Toms, Gina Tricot


I am completely obsessed with everything: this adorable babydoll dress from Forever21 that I saw on the F21finds instagram, this white jacket from Gina Tricot, and those sandals. Ugh, those sandals! 

And I finally got to sample the L'Oréal blur cream...flawless. That blurring effect is incredible, and my skin felt so silky afterwards. I felt so good, in fact, that it was officially time to frolic in the flowers. 

Flowers in Sweden

I hope your Friday is as great as mine. Enjoy these long days!

xoxo,
Suz


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home