<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Mood Music Monday // Roadtrip!

Monday 6 April 2015

Mood Music Monday // Roadtrip!


Today is the last day of our little Swedish roadtrip, but I'm so happy I got to see parts of the country I probably wouldn't with some awesome ladies. Three of us are pretty big T. Swift fans, so I bet you can imagine what the inside of our car sounded like. Worry not, we did actually play other music.

Today's mood music: some inspiration for your own roadtrip, and following the paths wherever they should take you!


I'm always up for some recommendations. What are your favourite road trip songs?

xoxo, 
Suz

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home