<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Mood Music Monday // ODESZA

Monday 20 April 2015

Mood Music Monday // ODESZA


This is the week I'm giving myself the final big push before my last draft is due. Granted, I still have a month to finish, but I want to be done early so my formatting and printing is done well.

I'll be seeing ODESZA for the first time live this summer in Germany, and I could not be happier - their tracks are dreamy in a focused kind of way. The vibe is so relaxed, but makes me want to sway rather than fall asleep. Check them out for yourself!



Have a killer Monday - today is the last day I get to spend with my parents so I'm pretty sad, but I'll see them again soon. On to new adventures!

xoxo, 
Suz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home