<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Through the Looking Glass

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Through the Looking Glass

Via
Have you ever seen a string of words so relatable that you stop and just let them sink into you for a few moments before continuing on with your day? I think my whole body stopped when I came across this gorgeous Etsy print by thewheatfield from one of my favourite books: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass.

I think I relate to this, not because I feel like that cool, independent girl that does whatever she wants. No, I think I feel more like I've never totally fit in to the places I'm in, or the groups I'm apart of. I've always felt a little different, and I'm only now figuring out that there's nothing wrong with that. 

In fact, it can be very right. 

xoxo, 
Suz



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home