<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://suzandthesun.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Suz & the Sun: Dior Jardin

Monday 17 February 2014

Dior Jardin

I would never classify myself as a traveler. You know the type: big packpack, travels light, and can go for a week without washing and look fantastic?

Though I do fancy myself a bit of a suitcase lifestyle lover, and this likeness of our Earth from Dior really took my breath away.


I'm no flower expert, but southern Sweden right now seems to land in a bit of baby's breath, and my next adventure will find me on the petals of a rose. Ah, romance.

What  flower do you find yourself in right now?

XOXO, 
S

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home